APA Request: Changes in HTML5.3

Colleagues:

APA is requested to review the draft HTML 5.3 specification. One
specific issue among changes slated for HTML 5.3 would more
appropriately be reviewed by the ARIA-WG. We are, therefore, requesting
your assistance on the following item:

Leonie Watson writes:
> - Fixed discrepancies between the HTML and ARIA in HTML specs:
> https://github.com/w3c/html/pull/1133
>
> This fixes issue #894:
> https://github.com/w3c/html/issues/894
>
> This fixes a number of differences between information in the ARIA in HTML
> authoring conformance rules, and the HTML specification.
> If you have any comments about these changes, or any other matters, please
> file issues on the HTML Github repo [2], and use the labels "wide review"
> and "a11y". Thanks.
>
> Léonie.

Note there is a changelog for HTML 5.3 at:
https://www.w3.org/TR/html53/changes

Thank you for your assistance on this item.

Janina
For the APA-WG

--

Janina Sajka