Re: ARIA in HTML the form element default role

On 09/03/2018 13:50, Gunderson, Jon R wrote:
> I was wondering if there has been discussion about the form element
> having the default role of “form”?
>
> I thought the last discussion about the form element was that the form
> element would only get the form role if it had an accessible name.
[...]

  I filed an issue on this topic:
> https://github.com/w3c/html-aria/issues/94

Thanks Jon.

If possible, can we keep all discussion on that Github issue. It helps
us track comments, and more importantly make sure we don't miss any, and
it also makes later historical archeology much easier if it's needed.

Thanks.

--
@LeonieWatson @tink@toot.cafe Carpe diem