From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs@igalia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 6:40 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: EDITED Agenda for Thursday, 1 March 2018 WAI-ARIA Working Group

(Apologies for being spammy. I've added Graphics ARIA and Graphics AAM advancement to CR as a topic.)

Meeting:   WAI-ARIA Working Group - 1 March 2018
Time:      10:00 AM US Pacific, 1:00 PM US Eastern
Duration:  1 hour
Webex:     https://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_aria

IRC:       irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria

Agenda:
1. Face-to-face week of 29 April - 5 May: Which days and agenda?
2. Advancing Graphics ARIA and Graphics AAM to CR 3. AccName: Test coverage and expected results 4. AccName: Issue triage / what spec changes are needed, and when?
5. AccName: Testable statements and testing

=========
Resources
=========

Time: