From: Bryan Garaventa [mailto:bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com]
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2018 5:33 PM
To: 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>; 'Joanmarie Diggs' <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Subject: HTML Executables for Testing Statements Now Complete

Hi,
As requested I added all of the testable statements as executable HTML files in the archive at https://github.com/whatsock/w3c-alternative-text-computation

I started doing this individually, and found that it was brain numbingly boring and tedious, so I wrote a JScript application that will do this automatically, which I've added to the repo in case it's useful for anybody else. I think this only works on Windows; I'm not sure if WScript is executable elsewhere.

This also automatically generates an index.html file in the same folder for easy testing on webservers:
https://whatsock.github.io/w3c-alternative-text-computation/Autogenerated%20AccName%201.1%20Testable%20Statements%20-%20W3C/index.html

When the Testable Statements wiki page is updated, running this script will refresh the list and add the new tests automatically.

As requested, I'll continue going through them to identify those that are missing, but this takes care of the lionshare of what I was tasked to do at present.

All the best,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow