From: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@levelaccess.com>
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2018 2:24 PM
To: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>; ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: RE: Reminder: Face-to-Face logistics

Hi,
I apologize for the late notice, but I won't be able to attend in person as I planned. My mother-in-law had hip replacement surgery last week, and though she is doing better, it won't be safe to leave her unattended next week. I still hope to call in then if this is still an option.
All the best,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow