Re: Agenda for Thurs 19 April 2018 - ARIA Working Group Meeting

Regarding Agenda item #1:

The SVG Accessibility Task Force has been inactive for over a year. It is
not mentioned in the SVG working group charter approved last summer, which
has a very narrow scope. All specifications that were previously joint
SVG-ARIA publications, and organized through the task force, have been
switched to being under the authority of one group or the other.

So, it makes sense to formally close down the task force.

There is still work to do that could benefit from collaboration, but there
aren't enough (any) people with time to contribute to it. If and when that
changes in the future, we could recreate an SVG Accessibility or Graphics
Accessibility task force, but it currently exists in name only.

I'll be on IRC during the call if anyone has any questions, or wants me to
call in.

Best,
Amelia