Re: AccName question about multiple description edge case

It is the expected result because the title is a swing attribute that fills
an empty accname or accdesciption

My preference would be that if it is different then it is a concatenation
with the accdescrption...

There a lot if override errors in the wild

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 5:34 AM Schnabel, Stefan <stefan.schnabel@sap.com>
wrote:

> Hi Bryan,
>
> I understood this as override accepted by the group ever since the very
> beginning.
> Not clear where exactly this is handled in the accessible description
> computation requirements.
>
> Personally, I feel unhappy with this override.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Cheers,
David MacDonald