From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 8:01 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>; 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: public-aria-practices@w3.org; McCarthy, Mark C <mcmccar2@illinois.edu>
Subject: Re: Agenda for Monday, 18 September 2017 ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

Matt,

We have 90% of a carousel example to show, so if there is some time today can we review the current design?
https://rawgit.com/charmarkk/aria-practices/carousel/examples/carousel/carousel.html

Jon

On 9/17/17, 10:59 PM, "Matt King" <a11ythinker@gmail.com> wrote:

    Monday, 18 September 2017  ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force

    Time: 10:00 AM US Pacific, 1:00 PM US Eastern
    duration: 60 minutes
    IRC server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #aria-apg
    Agenda: https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/wiki/September-18%2C-2017-Meeting

    Topics:
    * New ARIA Task Force Tools
    * 3Q17 Milestone Health Check
    * VNU Checking During CI Build
    * Combobox Pattern
    * Examples of ARIA 1.1 Combobox with Listbox Popup

    To join the WebEx audio conference, you may call in via phone or join the online meeting and request a call back to any number.
    US toll call-in: +1-617-324-0000
    Access code (meeting number): 640 859 469
    Mobile Auto Dial:+1-617-324-0000,,,640859469#

    To join the online meeting:
    1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/j.php?MTID=ma880be53415dc3d751387cd2fcc47cb7

    2. Enter your name and email address.
    3. Enter the meeting password. You may ask for it on the IRC channel if you do not know it.
    4. Click "Join".

    WebEx support:
    1. Go to https://mit.webex.com/mit/mc
    2. From the left navigation bar, choose "Support".