Re: Default values for aria-valuemin/max on role="progressbar"

Hey Aaron.

I'd have to do a bit of research to figure out if this was a deliberate
decision or some sort of oversight.

Having said that, making such a change to the ARIA spec cannot be done
during the 1.1 timeframe. Therefore, would you mind opening an issue in
github against the ARIA spec so we can add it to our 1.2 TODO list?

Thanks!
--joanie