From: Joanmarie Diggs [mailto:jdiggs@igalia.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2017 8:17 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Reminder - Proposal: Remove the mapping table from AccName "AAM"

Hey all.

We've gotten three responses on this so far (all +1s). And I'm itching to pull the trigger. :) Michael doesn't think this change requires a CfC, but hearing from a few more Working Group members would be helpful if for no other reason than it being confirmation that it's been seen and won't be a surprise.

Thanks!
--joanie