Re: Richard Schwerdtfeger steps down as co-Chair of the ARIA Working Group

Rich,

Thank you for your years of service to further accessibility both in IBM and in the broader Web Platform.

In particular, your vision and recognition of the need for web technologies like ARIA was especially insightful. Your determination to get initiate ARIA and drive it through to standardization ensures a solid foundation for those who continue work toward a more accessible web.

Thank you sincerely,
James Craig