From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@illinois.edu>
Date: Tuesday, May 9, 2017 at 9:35 AM
To: Rich Schwerdtfeger <richschwer@gmail.com>, Alexander Surkov <surkov.alexander@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Problem with Firefox and WPT testing

Rich,

I am using WPT with local host configuration and the URL in the client address bar is also showing localhost:8000.   I seems to be working in Chrome with the ondocumentload event returning an accessible object with role=document, accName=page title and  accValue=url.   Firefox in the same configuration returns role=application, accName=page title and accValue=undefined.

Jon