Is there a call on Monday, 26 June 2017 for ARIA Authoring Practices Task Force?

Is there a call on Monday, 26 June 2017  for ARIA Authoring Practices Task
Force?

 Kind Regards,                                       “It always seems impossible until it's
                                                                                     done.”
 Ann Abbott
 IBM Collaboration Solutions Accessibility Lead
 Member: International Association of Accessibility                        ― Nelson Mandela
 Professionals (IAAP)
 Member: W3C WAI-ARIA 1.1 Authoring Practices Guide
 Working Group                                               18 July 1918 – 5 December 2013

 Tieline 363-5002
 Direct 512-286-5002
 aabbott@us.ibm.com