RE: NO ARIA WG Meeting this week

My apologies for this week's WG call. I will be on vacation.

Have a good meeting,
Stefan

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 8. Juni 2017 13:31
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Cc: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>; Mike Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Subject: NO ARIA WG Meeting this week

There will be no ARIA WG meeting this week. There are a couple issues that we think should cause just to restart CR that were uncovered during the implementation process. One particular issue with the strong wording on aria-roledescription and host language. We also want to determine if there are additional at risk items or we can simply fix the spec. We need the next week to address those.

Meanwhile Jon is making very good progress on the MSAA/IA2 bridge which will dramatically expand our browser test coverage.

We would like all members be present for this discussion next week.

Best,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger