RE: Ensuring "undefined" means undefined for aria-current

+1 to Joanie's proposal. While I appreciate the difference between "undefined" as a literal value and the notion of an undefined value, this distinction needs to be better reflected in the spec to avoid the real potential for confusion.

Thank you for your compliance.