Re: Update WPT repository of ARIA 1.1 test case results for MSAA and IAccessible2

Hey Jon.

The test cases have been regenerated (by me) and pushed (by Shane) to
the W3C's WPT repository. Please let us know if you need anything else.

That's awesome news regarding your being able to generate reports.
Hurray for progress! :) Please generate them using Firefox Nightly
(updated on the day of generation) and Chrome Canary so that our results
are as current as possible.

Thanks!
--joanie