From: Steve Faulkner [mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 11:06 AM
To: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Issues with supporting "enter" key for activation of buttons in APG examples

On 27 January 2017 at 16:16, Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu<mailto:clown@alum.mit.edu>> wrote:
I think Jon is describing a scenario where the dialog has a default
button or action.  In this design, the default button reacts to the
"enter" keystroke, regardless of where focus is.

Another questions is, in the case you describe, what happens if there is a link in the dialog, how is that activated?

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paciellogroup.com_blog_2015_03_current-2Dstandards-2Dwork-2Dat-2Dw3c_&d=DwMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=EhgtAr-7y25WVGwZobPhGolLR2NavIIU7ohWiAWE3HA&m=lRtrzVw6YncibRKCHUwYxf2AECiiRbgip010fo-uzG0&s=KMLUh7gf6dMQ2Cj2LoCWk5HtA-S-8KOs2CFswfzkJic&e=>