From: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com<mailto:faulkner.steve@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 9:43 AM
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org<mailto:public-aria@w3.org>>, Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com<mailto:a11ythinker@gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: Updated disclosure (hide/show) examples for ARIA Authoring Practices Guide

On 27 January 2017 at 15:34, Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>> wrote:
Last week at the ARIA authoring practices teleconference there were concerns that the APG button examples responded to both the space and enter key.

I would be interested to hear the concerns? Every native HTML implementation of button in browsers on windows can be activated by both. This would suggest that it is a standard and expected interaction method

--

Regards

SteveF
Current Standards Work @W3C<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.paciellogroup.com_blog_2015_03_current-2Dstandards-2Dwork-2Dat-2Dw3c_&d=DwMFaQ&c=8hUWFZcy2Z-Za5rBPlktOQ&r=REZD8fc2AwufInstfW3L5jSLVS8bjZtAodDOhat7yAI&m=CD5w5vCSyAlkJYVbzJYAkSqwY2zkqn_rTK6Z74OF-6k&s=XsILjrU6Gc4TTX7sq71yTCf1fpyqtAWCUe22je2MeUQ&e=>