From: Gunderson, Jon R [mailto:jongund@illinois.edu]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 4:55 PM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>; Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>; 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: treeview questions

Matt and Bryan,

What is the browser support requirement for ARIA examples?

Does Internet Explorer 11 claim to implement ARIA 1.0?

Jon

On 2/18/17, 12:15 AM, "Matt King" <a11ythinker@gmail.com> wrote:

    Bryan, I posted to WAI-IG.

    We do not have a regular cadence for heartbeat publications. We targeted Feb
    13 for one, but we obviously missed that. We will set a new date at the
    March 6 meeting.

    In the mean time, you can contribute by reviewing the work that we believe
    is ready to be included in the next heartbeat publication. You can find that
    work by looking at the issues labeled "needs review" that are in the "Jan
    2017 Cleanup" milestone. This query pulls them up:
    https://github.com/w3c/aria-practices/issues?q=is%3Aopen+is%3Aissue+mileston

    e%3A%22Jan+2017+Clean+Up%22+sort%3Aupdated-desc+label%3A%22Needs+Review%22

    Matt