Requesting more interface info for the UIA mappings

From: Joseph Scheuhammer <clown@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 13:32:53 -0500
To: Bogdan Brinza <bbrinza@microsoft.com>
Cc: Richard Schwerdtfeger <schwer@us.ibm.com>, Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Hi Bogdan,

Regarding writing tests for the "Focus Event Mapping Table" [1], we were
unsure what the correct UIA interface was for the various property and
event IDs (e.g., UIA_IsKeyboardFocusablePropertyId).  We think it's "
IUIAutomationElement", making the first UIA entry in the table "
IUIAutomationElement. UIA_IsKeyboardFocusablePropertyId".

Can you confirm?

Also, can you provide similar interfaces for the other mapping tables,
where applicable?

Thanks.

[1]
https://rawgit.com/w3c/aria/master/core-aam/core-aam.html#focus_state_event_table

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Drau├čen. Wieder.'
                 - C. Carter -