Re: ARIA and HTML document question about implicit headings

This was identified as an issue for ARIA 1.1 in part because we started to move toward role parity with HTML 5. The others issues you now raise were not.

If you would like to other things addressed you should put them in ARIA 1.2 issues on github.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone