ARIA: No meeting this week (10 August) and related updates

From: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 07:04:31 -0400
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
We won't be meeting this Thursday, 10 August. Please use the time to
continue your work towards getting ARIA 1.1 out the door.

Related to the above, things I was hoping to include in the would-be
agenda include:

1. Core AAM advancing to CR. We aren't quite ready to do that yet
   because we have some remaining platform-mapping issues. I'm actively
   working on these.

2. The approval of the CfC to create the Personalization task force.
   Given the unexpected disappearance of the Work Statement cited in
   the CfC, we should extend the CfC period. Michael is working on
   getting that document back where it belongs.

I hope that the above two issues will be resolved in time for next
week's meeting.

--joanie