RE: Test harness action items

Hi,
A quick question about the testing process.

So for the section within the test kit: “listbox orientation unspecified[”, the following markup is given:

if given
then expose role: listbox and aria-orientation="vertical" for the element with id="test"

In regard to testing later, would you expect the same result to occur for the following statement?

if given
then expose role: listbox and aria-orientation="vertical" for the element with id="test"

Both methods are valid however the element that the AT interfaces with are different. Is the test result meant to be the same or do these two need to be broken out?

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow