From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 24, 2017 9:36 AM
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>
Cc: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Where To for ARIA 1.1 Testable Statement manual testing?

Hi Bryan,

Yes, but I did all your action items.

Best,
Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger

On Apr 24, 2017, at 12:34 PM, Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com<mailto:bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to locate where manual testing is documented for the testable statements list, but am not having any luck.
https://www.w3.org/wiki/ARIA_1.1_Testable_Statements

Basically should test results be matched against specific browsers? Where should test results be documented? Which APIs should be checked with which browsers? Do I have any of these assumptions wrong? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Bryan

Bryan Garaventa
Accessibility Fellow