RE: Agenda item for Thursday meeting

Rich,

Let's wait until next week when Joanie is available to discuss what API she needs for the ATTA architecture she is developing.

Jon

From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 12:27 PM
To: Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu>
Cc: Joanmarie Diggs <jdiggs@igalia.com>; Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Agenda item for Thursday meeting

Hi John,

Joanie is out this week. I will set some time aside but she will not be there to answer questions. We can set some time aside next week if you like.

Best,
Rich
On Apr 4, 2017, at 10:44 AM, Gunderson, Jon R <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>> wrote:

Joanie and Rich,

I am inviting the two students helping me work on PYIA2 python interface to MSAA+IAccessible2 to the ARIA meeting on Thursday to discuss the next steps with PYIA2 to integrate into the ATTA framework Joanie is working on.

Can we use the meeting to coordinate efforts on building a ATTA for MSAA+IAccessible2 and to help us understand what Joanie needs to integrate it into her work?

Jon

Jon Gunderson, Ph.D.
Coordinator
Accessible IT Group
Disability Resources and Education Services
College of Applied Health Sciences

E-mail: jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>
WWW: http://disability.illinois.edu/academic-support/aitg