Re: CORE-AAM: identifying MSAA/IA2 actions, interfaces, and relations.

Hi, Joseph. Here's few findings.

I like ATK laconic style, so if IA2 said "IAccessibleTableCell interface"
then it would be enough. Also 'IAccessible2' words may be removed from
'IAccessible2' column cells, because you may refer there to either MSAA or
IA2, and they don't overlap. So if you say 'object attributes' then this is
IA2 concept, MSAA doesn't have it, and thus you may omit 'IAccessible2'
from 'IAccessible2' object attributes' phrase.

* columnheader and rowheader implement IAccessibleTableCell interface. They
indeed used to support IAccessibleTable on parent 'grid' role, but
IAccessibleTable is deprecated in favor to IAccessibleTable2. This is also
valid for 'gridcell' role. Also it makes sense to mention that
IAccessibleTableCell is exposed on cells if the role has a proper context,
i..e if the author simply makes: <div role="gridcell"></div> then no cell
accessible is created for it, because it has to be a child of role row,
which has to be a child of role grid.

* link role. IAccessible2/MSAA interfaces are prefixed by 'I'. Not sure, if
it makes sense to mention either IAccessibleHypertext or
IAccessibleHyperlink, because at least in Gecko, these interfaces are
exposed for each text container/embedded object combination, i.e. not
restricted to links only.

Thanks.
Alex.