Re: Normative reference from ARIA 1.1 to UI Events KeyboardEvent key Values

Hi Michael,

I spoke with Leonie and she is working on the timeline for us with the editors of the spec. Would you please provide me with the updated timeline that was sent to PLH here so that Leonie can see it?

Thanks,
Rich
Rich Schwerdtfeger