Re: Remeinder: 30-minute Authoring Practices Task Force meeting today, 28 November

Here are the minutes for the 30 minute call

https://www.w3.org/2016/11/28-aria-apg-minutes.html

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065