Re: Confusion with spec name for "Accessible Name Computation"

We can discuss. This impact the SVG AAM as well. On Windows systems name is the appropriate term and it was first introduced in 1995. I would need to reeducate a lot of people at IBM too.

Can you give us a link to where you found the concerns?

Thanks,

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger