Re: Password role proposal: Freedom Scientific response

The group believes that is a slippery slope. HTML would not require SHOULDs to be implemented for exiting CR and the group will not require it be a MUST.

That said, I will make a strong effort to get the 2 implementations you requested. We are months away from CR exit. We should be able to do it.

Rich

Sent from my iPhone