Re: Slicing and dicing password role discussion

Hi Amelia,

We can’t mask passwords going to ATs. The user needs to know what was put on the screen for security reasons. The user can tell if something is masked if the based on what the author puts on the screen. For security reasons this would be better than depending on the author to tell whether it is masked. Amelia is going to send you a revised draft text for you to read before posting it to the admin list.

Rich
Rich Schwerdtfeger