Re: onclick and Firefox

Maybe this will clear it up:  in an earlier email, you wrote:

> If you put an input element under a body with onclick, then I think it
> won't pick up the body's action.

I took that to mean that clicking on the <input> would not invoke the
body's onclick handler.  I tested it and it does invoke the body's
onclick handler.  In order to avoid that handler, you need to add a
click listener to the <input> element itself that calls the event's
stopPropagation() method.

Then again, maybe that's not what you meant by your comment about input
elements.  What did you mean?  :-)

--
;;;;joseph.

'Die Wahrheit ist Irgendwo da Draußen. Wieder.'
                 - C. Carter -