From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2016 12:26 PM
To: Bryan Garaventa <bryan.garaventa@ssbbartgroup.com>
Cc: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>; ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ACTION-1490 updates for March 17 ARIA caucus

I put a link to this post in action 1490 so that Matt addresses works to address your concern in his proposal:
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-aria/2016Mar/0200.html

So, I don’t think the ARIA 1.0 mapping for combobox is something you put in the ARIA 1.1 spec. My mapping do you mean the situation where you have a textbook with a role of combobox and an associated listbox?

I have concerns about Dialog as well. I am waiting to see Matt’s proposal after CSUN.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger