Re: aria-keyshortcuts

Rich,
I still don't understand your resistance to allowing a keyboard shortcut
to focus something within the page. It seems that by requiring
activation you are limiting the ability of twitter (for example) to
provide "/"as the shortcut to move to the search box or facebook to
provide "p"to move focus to the "post a new status"field.

Why can this property not also allow focus to be moved to a field? I
really don't understand why this is an issue.

Regards,
James

--
Regards, James

Oracle <http://www.oracle.com>
James Nurthen | Principal Engineer, Accessibility
Phone: +1 650 506 6781 <tel:+1%20650%20506%206781> | Mobile: +1 415 987
1918 <tel:+1%20415%20987%201918> | Video: james.nurthen@oracle.com
<sip:james.nurthen@oracle.com>
Oracle Corporate Architecture
500 Oracle Parkway | Redwood Cty, CA 94065