Re: Regarding separator as a widget

So, expanded can be fired by the browser per platform for focusable widgets without the author having to apply it. Then it makes sense to not have the author provide the property. So, we would have to deprecate it.

Second, check with Cynthia to make sure this will not violate a UIA control pattern regarding values.

Rich