Re: Risks the password role does create

I agree with your last statement. I think that has a lot to do with our introducing a new feature and consequently it has gotten much more focus than a feature that has been around for a long time. When HTML first came out there were not object inspectors in the browsers. Browser technology has changed dramatically since HTML4.

I don’t think anyone disagrees that the world would benefit from an alternative to passwords for secure logins.

Rich