From: Fred Esch <fesch@us.ibm.com<mailto:fesch@us.ibm.com>>
Date: Friday, June 10, 2016 at 2:53 PM
To: Jon Gunderson <jongund@illinois.edu<mailto:jongund@illinois.edu>>
Cc: Accessible Rich Internet Applications Working Group <public-aria@w3.org<mailto:public-aria@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: Update tree view examples for review on Monday APG call

Jon,

If you are suggesting folks should do JavaScript gymnastics to comply with ARIA, then I think we need to rewrite ARIA so clean HTML and JavaScript is allowed.

Regards,

Fred Esch
Watson, IBM, W3C Accessibility

[IBM Watson]    Watson Release Management and Quality

[Inactive hide details for "Gunderson, Jon R" ---06/10/2016 03:13:15 PM---Fred, In the following tree view example I see the lin]"Gunderson, Jon R" ---06/10/2016 03:13:15 PM---Fred, In the following tree view example I see the links as the “action” of the tree, so you cannot