RE: 7-day CfC: notes on option, treeitem, and spinbutton about children presentational - closes 15 June

Bryan,

I do not believe interactive widget vs composite widget is the heart of the
issue. For me, the issue is how difficult is it for developers create
structures with ARIA markup? For authors sake, I would not like to see a
proliferation of roles because  the structure  content is presentational vs
interactive content vs complex widget. Hopefully, an author could use a
single recognizable logical role independent of the type of content in the
structure.

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality