Re: Update tree view examples for review on Monday APG call

Jon,

One thing that has been discussed recently is whether an element with role
treeitem may only have presentational children. And in your example you
have a <li> element with role treeitem and a descendent <a> element with a
href. As far as I can tell, an <a> element with a href is interactive
content. So my interpretation is the <li> element with the role treeitem
does not have only presentational children. What am I not understanding? Is
a <a> element with a href presentational? Or do you not believe that a
element with a role treeitem should not be restricted to only have
presentational children?

     Regards,

    Fred Esch
 Watson, IBM, W3C
  Accessibility

 IBM Watson       Watson Release Management and Quality