Re: Sanity check/clarification re Action-2071 (Presentational children)

To follow up: This was discussed during today's concall and the
consensus was to proceed with making the changes within the master
branch as per the original, and agreed-upon, CfC. Subsequent changes can
always be made if need be.

I have just committed the change to master.

--joanie