Re: AXAPI Role mappings for DPub and Graphics AAMs

Sorry, just catching up on this now.

For graphics-symbol, this should be a sub-class of an image or icon role,
whichever makes most sense on the platform.  It is never a group; it is a
"children are presentational" role.

For graphics-object, and graphics-document, my main concern is that ATs
still get exposed the semantic differences compared to group and document.
I'm not sure whether the AXRoleDescription is an appropriate means to do so
or not.

~ABR

On 16 July 2016 at 22:56, James Craig <jcraig@apple.com> wrote:

> I've completed the mapping list below. As most of these do not require
> special mappings to the API, the mappings should inherit from their
> superclass role in Core-AAM.

[clipped]