Re: code samples for extended description

> On Jan 13, 2016, at 00:37, Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Jason, in the suggested usage of a Media Query, would a CSS selector be used to match all available extended descriptions in the document? If so, then it would make sense to enable content discovery via a well-defined "type" or "role" for the details element (see my previous comment regarding text in the summary element). Daniel

My understanding of the proposal is that the media query would evaluate to true if the user prefers to be alerted to the availability of extended descriptions and other alternatives available in the content. Thus, the query reflects a preference/configuration setting. All that is needed is CSS that conditionally hides (e.g., display: none) the content unless the media query returns true.

Thank you for your compliance.