From: Richard Schwerdtfeger [mailto:schwer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Montag, 4. Januar 2016 23:10
To: Michiel Bijl <michiel@agosto.nl>
Cc: Steven Faulkner <faulkner.steve@gmail.com>; public-aria@w3.org
Subject: Re: AT implementer woes with acc names

We could do that but the problem is that AT vendors don't want us to do that. In particular they don't want us enforcing it.

Potentially, we could put this in an note but we need to find the cycles. We have a lot of specs. we are delivering.

Rich Schwerdtfeger

[Inactive hide details for Michiel Bijl ---12/17/2015 09:06:51 AM---Excellent article. Is there a way the ARIA spec could clarif]Michiel Bijl ---12/17/2015 09:06:51 AM---Excellent article. Is there a way the ARIA spec could clarify what AT should do? Is that even someth