RE: Agenda for Monday, 4 January 2016 WAI-PF ARIA Authoring Practices Guide Taskforce

+ public-aria@w3.org
FYI... MIT has changed the WebX configuration. It is now necessary for someone with the host code to start the meeting before others can join.

A message was sent out to WG/TF chairs and teams, but knowing Matt and James are on Pacific time, they may not see it before the APG meeting.

Essentially, we won't be able to join the WebX call until Matt or James has started it with the host code. It'll just be a matter of trying again if you can't join initially.

HTH.
Léonie.