From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2016 11:11 AM
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
Cc: Dominic Mazzoni <dmazzoni@google.com>; ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>; James Craig <jcraig@apple.com>; Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Subject: Re: aria-kbdshortcuts feedback

What browser support does this Chaals keyboard shortcut have?

What are they doing to ensure this works with SVG?

Rich Schwerdtfeger

On Feb 24, 2016, at 10:59 AM, John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com <mailto:john.foliot@deque.com> > wrote:

Hi Rich,

I do agree with your comments, however I think as well that as the ARIA WG addresses aria-keyboardshortcuts [sic] that any solution be in step with, and not counter to, work that is happening around @accesskey

JF