Re: [Accessibility-ia2] IA2 Role Landmark

Hi Rich,

I don't necessarily have an objection to introducing a new role, but I
also don't quite follow the justification.

I follow that region became a subclass of landmark. However, I don't
follow how this changes the "landmark" role; if anything, it changes the
"region" role. And even then, the region role never had its own IA2 role
in the first place. Furthermore, since we have to look at xml-roles
anyway (as we always have, despite my objection years ago, but that's an
entirely different story), I don't follow how the landmark role is useful.

I'm sure I'm missing something here. Can you enlighten me? :)

Thanks,
Jamie