RE: aria-linktype comments

I agree that there isn't a relationship with aria-roledescription. I think it's better to conceive this property as characterizing the destination of the link rather than as creating a subrole for the element on which the attribute is used. If we think of it as a kind of subrole then there's a stronger case for simply defining a new role for each link type. The counter-argument is that we should provide backward compatibility to ARIA 1.0 UAs that don't support the new roles, but by that logic we would be unable to add new roles anywhere in the ontology - and I don't support the backward-compatibility argument, for this reason.

Thank you for your compliance.