Re: APG Landmark Design Pattern Update and Questions related to Banner and Contenting landmarks

Freedom Scientific guidance on navigation web pages talks about starting with landmarks.

The right solution is to educate the British Association of the Blind as to what landmarks are and how they are used vs. having the tail wag the dog.

Rich