From: Rich Schwerdtfeger [mailto:richschwer@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2016 10:53 AM
To: Matt King <a11ythinker@gmail.com>
Cc: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org>
Subject: Re: ACTION-1490 Updated combobox branch based on Feb 4 ARIA caucus discussion

Thank you Matt. This is better.

I am running these by Freedom Scientific.

One observation is that you have added a reference to the ARIA authoring practices guide in a number of places. This is a non-normative spec. for which we have linked to and it can change. Would it not be better to put a more global reference to it in the ARIA specification?  I am sure there are other places where we could reference the ARIA authoring practices and do not.

Rich

Rich Schwerdtfeger