Re: aria-ACTION-2010: See if it´s possible to set up redirects when github resources change location

Whoops, overlooked this: “GitHub Pages sites are not automatically redirected when their repositories are renamed at this time.”

Could we keep the ARIA repo and just add files that redirect to the right resource?

Example content of dpub.html:

—Michiel